Requirements to Join Youth PCT
- Youth must be between the ages of 6-18
- Children under the age of 6 will be considered after an interview with the child
- Youth that have graduated high school can still be a part of PCT through the remainder of the calendar year
- Must be respectful and considerate to all additional members of PCT and to the adults who help support PCT
Benefits of Membership
- Free twice a month workshops
- Free PCT t-shirt
- 10% off master classes
- Ability to join the Collywobbles, the youth Improv team
- Earn points towards a scholarship awarded by PCT to graduating seniors
Youth Individual Membership
- $50 annually
- One youth membership (6-18)
- $100 annually
- Family memberships for all youth (6-18) of a single family
To participate in PCT’s productions, a youth must be a member. Sign-ups will be open during the audition process for those that are not currently members.
Memberships must be renewed on January 1 of each year and will last until December 31.
Adult memberships will begin in 2019!! So stay tuned! There will be audition parts available for adults, and more details around that will be available when the audition dates are announced.